♥Journey of My Life....♥
Owner

♥♥♥


Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.


Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

Articles About Linkies Stuff

A girl who loves Aqua blue colour,loves music, and anime.
Favourite quote : Don't worry, Be Happy! :)
Love to do anything when I just feel like doing.
I would like to be more crazier while writing in my blog. If you think I am too crazy, forgive me. XD
Aquamarine_Lys aka LღL (Lydia.L)


Tagboard

Something To Think About


如果要堕落,就必须不但只喜欢对方的一部分。而是愿意抱着对方一起往下跳。--《如歌》敷米浆著


Credits

Template by: Novita Lesyani
Basecode by: Nurul Atiqah
Owner: Lydia Lolly


Decision

 Finally I can have some time for myself…

Tomorrow is Christmas Day! And I’m working 4pm-12am 🫠

Oh yaaaaaa! Recently 想见你 got movie version! I’m so anticipating this!

Hmmmm sooooooo I’ve resigned! 🙈 

I guess it’s time for me to explore the pharmacist field~

I’m actually very glad I’ve chosen pharmacist as my profession as it has various field for me to explore 🤭

I’m so excited for next year!

I’m the kind of person who is very stubborn ( tell me about Taurus people ha-ha)

Once I’ve make up my mind, this is it, I’ll go all the way for it, until I’ve succeeding in it.

So far I’ve never ever regretted in any decision I’ve made. 

When I’m in kindergarten, I decided to wear a pretty dress and take a photo and my aunty did that for me~

When I’m in primary school, I’ve spotted a purple shaker (it’s the name for mechanical pencil), and I’ve bought it, used it till almost when I graduated university ( unfortunately it died roughly few months before my graduation 😭) .

When I’m in secondary school, I’ve decided to participate maxis cyberkids for school and also fun ha-ha, and I did it 🤩

During my university years, I’ve decided to go to Australia for my second half of bachelor degree. I did doubt a bit and seek to see if any friends were going. But there’s not quite a definite answer as I’m quite a loner in uni years to be honest. Actually I’m quite a loner all these while, so I really really cherished people who befriend me. ♥️ Love for those friends who never left me ♥️ So I decided to go for it ( which in the end I realized quite a lot of unimates also went 😅 which it did hurt my feelings a bit because when I asked them no one really tell me if they’re going haha, or probably they haven’t really decided by then when I asked) Anyways, so here I am.

In my intern years, I decided to stay, and I’ve stayed.

Now, I’ve decided it’s time. I’ve been working so hard these years, but I think I should enjoy while working, because life is too short. And I think I’m worth it to have a dream in my life. Never regret resigning and progress further for my career. I’ve always believe if you work hard enough, it will get paid off. I hope I can keep this faith.

And… I’ve finally found a job that fit both my dream and life! Hospital pharmacist with appropriate pay. Love it!

Hope it will turn out to be a great pharmacist experience. I’ve always wanted to work in hospital since my uni years!

Don’t want to waste any moment of my life and I hope to keep it this way because life is just to short to regret 🥹

I just wanna work hard and travel hard and love hard 😂

So difficult…

Speaking about love, let me steal a quote from the movie version of 想见你:

愛的過程,​不負相遇。每一個人的相逢與交錯,都是命中注定。

So… sigh that one even I work hard also might not have result 😅

Gonna dye my hair purple soon. Ha-ha.

And I wanna travel to Europe thank you.

Oh ya, 2 minutes to Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!