♥Journey of My Life....♥
Owner

♥♥♥


Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.


Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

Articles About Linkies Stuff

A girl who loves Aqua blue colour,loves music, and anime.
Favourite quote : Don't worry, Be Happy! :)
Love to do anything when I just feel like doing.
I would like to be more crazier while writing in my blog. If you think I am too crazy, forgive me. XD
Aquamarine_Lys aka LღL (Lydia.L)


Tagboard

Something To Think About


如果要堕落,就必须不但只喜欢对方的一部分。而是愿意抱着对方一起往下跳。--《如歌》敷米浆著


Credits

Template by: Novita Lesyani
Basecode by: Nurul Atiqah
Owner: Lydia Lolly


Bits and pieces

 



It’s me, hi, I’m the problem it’s me… 🤣
Sorry yes it’s me again 🙈
Life has been… busy… 
Oh ya! Gotten sunflowers from the pharmacy! 🌻 
And my boss gave me a smart watch because just there’s one time we talked about my birthday and I’m teasing le boss saying “ remember to buy me a birthday gift”

Boss: what do you want as gift?
Me: oh I’m just joking I also don’t know what I want 🤣

Then few days later boss knew I love to sleep so much that this smart watch idea came to mind.

Me: Thank you so much for the early birthday gift 🥹
Boss: Haha, you might regret receiving it later
Me: 🌝 

I knew it! This watch is a trappppppp, later tons of workplace notifications boom 🤣
Hahaha nah, I think my boss is very kind not to do too much workplace notifications after hours 🤣

Just a tiny video for my gift unboxing~ 🙈


Hmmmm what else happening…
Ohhhh! There’s a nurse in the hospital who somehow I’ve always picked up his call 😭
And he always give this difficult weird medicines to be transferred to the ward 🤦🏻‍♀️
This happens until we recognised each other’s voice and know each other’s name 🤦🏻‍♀️
And one day he asked to transfer this weird medicine which the pharmacy department really really don’t have it and I told him about it and he’s still not convinced. 

Me: This happened every week to me 🥹
My colleague: hahaha yes I know 🤣
Me: later if he really appear in front of me I will never forget his look 🌝

My colleague and I laughed this off just in time for the next second of his appearance in the pharmacy department showing me how the medicine looked like and I told him we really don’t have it 😀

Oh and yaaaa I just communicated with the nicest doctor I’ve communicated in the hospital!!! I mean I didn’t really communicate with each and every doctor in the hospital but so far this is the nicest doctor I’ve come across in my entire life 😭




Hmmmmm I guesssss before I flip off this page the last thing I wanna update is about a book I’ve read recently~ 


I’ve borrowed this book just because the title reminds me of the song sang by Michael Bublé “Haven’t met you yet”
It turns out the plot is quite interesting too! 


I like the ending how the main character just hope they’re happy now and not focusing/worrying/expecting too much about the future. Because nothing lasts forever, and the only constant in life is change (well that’s what I think) and therefore living in present and cherishing every moment now is what we can do, and what seemed to be important I guess. :)

Well that’s all for now, hopefully I’ll see you in the next update! Hopefully.