♥Journey of My Life....♥
Owner

♥♥♥


Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.


Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

Articles About Linkies Stuff

A girl who loves Aqua blue colour,loves music, and anime.
Favourite quote : Don't worry, Be Happy! :)
Love to do anything when I just feel like doing.
I would like to be more crazier while writing in my blog. If you think I am too crazy, forgive me. XD
Aquamarine_Lys aka LღL (Lydia.L)


Tagboard

Something To Think About


如果要堕落,就必须不但只喜欢对方的一部分。而是愿意抱着对方一起往下跳。--《如歌》敷米浆著


Credits

Template by: Novita Lesyani
Basecode by: Nurul Atiqah
Owner: Lydia Lolly


What’s life?

 Omg feeling a bit regret not going for the Japan trip my sister offered for May 2023 at the moment because don’t know if I’ll have this opportunity in the future and how long would it take for me to have this opportunity 😭

Because it’s a sixteen hours flight 🥲

Next topic..

Talked to one of my colleagues at the hospital, I guess we’re both belong to the similar age group and hence has quite similar opinions on relationships…

As I get older, I think it’s not that I don’t believe in love at first sight, it’s just that I think that a lot of relationships can be nurtured with time.

It’s more the companionship I would long for, rather than the sort of you die I die passionate kinda love hahaha if you know what I mean.

Thought it would be kinda fun to have a small conclusion here so when I look back I would be able to laugh at how childish I am in writing my blog 🤪

Life is short, cherish it! 

Ciaooo for now peepsss! ♥️


Egggggcited for the time to come in two more weeks! 🥰