♥Journey of My Life....♥
Owner

♥♥♥


Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.


Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

Articles About Linkies Stuff

A girl who loves Aqua blue colour,loves music, and anime.
Favourite quote : Don't worry, Be Happy! :)
Love to do anything when I just feel like doing.
I would like to be more crazier while writing in my blog. If you think I am too crazy, forgive me. XD
Aquamarine_Lys aka LღL (Lydia.L)


Tagboard

Something To Think About


如果要堕落,就必须不但只喜欢对方的一部分。而是愿意抱着对方一起往下跳。--《如歌》敷米浆著


Credits

Template by: Novita Lesyani
Basecode by: Nurul Atiqah
Owner: Lydia Lolly


Home 🏡


So it’s been a few weeks since I’m back in Malaysia everyoneeeee!

Been back to hometown, then to KL because it’s been years since I’ve seen my sister and there’s also a lot of people I wanna meet in KL *ahem* then later back to my hometown again.

Time flies, I’ll be flying back to Aussie in a couple more days time (super sad 😭, I mean I miss everyone in Aussie but I miss Malaysia too! And the stress free life here *ahem* 🤣)

Here’s some funny conversation with my family here, especially with my dad which I think it’s very worthwhile recording it here hahaha.


You see, although my dad looks fierce, he’s a very funny and loving person too!🤭

Okay, these scenarios happened during dinner time. We usually have dinner together and therefore most conversations happen by then 🤣

🧔🏻‍♂️: Hey, you come back Malaysia work. 

Me: ???

🧔🏻‍♂️: I know you love mummy’s homecook food. If you come back and work you can get mummy to cook for you 🌚

Me:Woahhh are you using mummy’s homecook food to trick me back 🌝

LOL didn’t know my dad miss me that much until he said that 🤣

I’ve always been thinking of staying in Aussie or coming back Malaysia to work.

My dad always wants me to come back and my mum always support me to go out and experience life, so this is up to me to decide.

Do I want to come back Malaysia? Yep.

Do I want to earn more money in Aussie? Yep.

So…

I guess the win win situation would be me working in Singapore? 🤔 It’s nearer to Malaysia with high currency.

I guess I’ll work a few more years in Aussie and plan along the way…

Oh, and tonight’s dinner features:

🧔🏻‍♂️: Girls too educated also not good

Me: Wait, what? 🤷🏻‍♀️

🧔🏻‍♂️: You see, too educated difficult find boyfriend and marry 🌚

Me: LOL, rushing into marry without thinking also can result in divorce 🌝

我爸这是在催婚的意思吗?🤣

I didn’t tell my parents this because it’s too lengthy but let me explain:

1. I want to marry also, but all the good guys I know are either married, have girlfriend, or gay 🌝

2. I personally think my social network is too narrow for me to meet new people, and living in Australia makes it worse because my cup of tea is Asian 🌝

3. I think a lot of people nowadays rushing into a relationship too fast without even knowing each other more and I’m a more slow paced person. I think I need to know a person well enough before going into a relationship because I treat it seriously.🥹 To clarify, not that other people doesn’t treat it as serious, just I guess different people prefer to start things at different pace.

4. Love comes in both ways so 单手拍不响

I think it’s so difficult to find someone who clicks and compatible, and when I finally found one, it just happens that we’re not meant to be.

结果还没开始就结束了, 谢谢 😭

Why is this so difficult?

我觉得我没有很挑呀

我只要一个和我三观一致,肯努力上进,爱我的男人,原来这么难😭

Everyone, I’m planning to come back and work in Singapore so whoever have any good guys to recommend please pm me HAHAHA

Heyyy I got improve my cooking skills can feed anyone who becomes my boyfriend (self promote 🤣)

Here’s a video and photo as an evidence 🤣 more to come! 🤣 otherwise… at least I can feed myself 🥹 (one thing is that you have to accept my home look 🥹)





还是有谁要入赘的,also pm, 我去考虑一下啦,terms and condition applies. 

Wait, the last sentence is just a joke 🤣 我还等人包养咧🌝

虽然一辈子很短,祝大家都可以和心仪的人过一辈子,因为我觉得这会是一件很幸福的事。

就像我看我爸妈,每次一定会斗嘴,可是还是很爱对方,关心对方,经典的刀子嘴豆腐心。

如果要找男朋友,也至少要像我爸一样爱我疼我。

So basically it’s not education that caused the problem, my dad is the problem because he lifted up the standards 🤣

我不需要轰轰烈烈的爱情。我要的就是安安稳稳的恋爱。我懂你,你懂我,不用太多言语,连安安静静在一起,也可以很舒服,很甜的那种。

原来这么难🌝

如果这一世找不到恋人,希望下辈子你不要再躲了!这一世留我孤苦伶仃,罚你下辈子用一生偿还😭

哎,我还是努力赚钱养自己吧……