♥Journey of My Life....♥
Owner

♥♥♥


Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.


Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

Articles About Linkies Stuff

A girl who loves Aqua blue colour,loves music, and anime.
Favourite quote : Don't worry, Be Happy! :)
Love to do anything when I just feel like doing.
I would like to be more crazier while writing in my blog. If you think I am too crazy, forgive me. XD
Aquamarine_Lys aka LღL (Lydia.L)


Tagboard

Something To Think About


如果要堕落,就必须不但只喜欢对方的一部分。而是愿意抱着对方一起往下跳。--《如歌》敷米浆著


Credits

Template by: Novita Lesyani
Basecode by: Nurul Atiqah
Owner: Lydia Lolly


🎁🎄🎅

 Hmmm I’ve decided to write something after stopping for a while~

Time flies!

And…

Christmas is around the corner!

Are you ready for it? 🤭

A few months back the Christmas I’ve imagined is so different from what it might be appear to be now…

The people I’m with, and the things that happened

I guess this is life

Full of unpredictable things

But I guess all happens for a reason

And I’m willing to live and do my best in this life ♥️

Ohhhhhhhh let’s share a bit of my christmasty presentsssss hehe ♥️ 

So, the full time pharmacy I’m working at has this secret Santa event, and I’ve got this from my KK 🎁🎅

It’s very thoughtful of her! My hair clip has broken a few months back and I do suffer from eczema especially on my hands and look what she’ve got me! She must’ve know me well hehe! Really appreciate it! My first ever Christmas gift from a secret Santa and it turned out to be super awesome! Love it! 💕






Oh, and the choco, totally need that for stress relieve! 🤭♥️

Also, got a Christmas card from a customer! First every personalized Christmas card 🥹♥️


Also, got big meals and a tub of cream from big boss 🫡
And a lovely bracelet from another fashionable customer ♥️


It really feels appreciated when the people you serve don’t neglect or ignore the effort you put into helping them, and I really do appreciate them for being a very lovely people around us. This is one of the reasons I still love my job and want to help more people despite unavoidably there might be sometimes where it can be pretty stressful~

Grateful to have amazing work environment and colleagues too!

Hopefully everything will get better!

Bits and pieces here and there~ I’m very grateful and feeling very pampered for this year’s Christmas ♥️