♥Journey of My Life....♥
Owner

♥♥♥


Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.


Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

Articles About Linkies Stuff

A girl who loves Aqua blue colour,loves music, and anime.
Favourite quote : Don't worry, Be Happy! :)
Love to do anything when I just feel like doing.
I would like to be more crazier while writing in my blog. If you think I am too crazy, forgive me. XD
Aquamarine_Lys aka LღL (Lydia.L)


Tagboard

Something To Think About


如果要堕落,就必须不但只喜欢对方的一部分。而是愿意抱着对方一起往下跳。--《如歌》敷米浆著


Credits

Template by: Novita Lesyani
Basecode by: Nurul Atiqah
Owner: Lydia Lolly


🌈

 Apart from those miserable days

I’m glad to see rainbow 🌈 coming through after pouring rain 🌧️ 

Simple and short, but sweet and touches the heart ♥️ 


🌈 of the day: received my first ever chocolate from a customer appreciating my hard work 🥰🥹*happy tears*


This is so rare that I really think I should document this 😆


It makes me feel my hard work is paid off and motivates me to grow my passion in my career


Basically I’ve helped his mum to pack Webster packs, I’ve helped setting up the Websters and changing them when the medication regime has any changes. Just doing my job, not expecting any reward, glad to be helping people. But he surprised me with his appreciation on my hard work which even myself almost forget that I’m actually constantly helping people when I work, which is why I chose this job, to help people.


Not sure if anyone ever experience this autopilot mode where you keep doing your job and as time goes by you’ve forgotten why you’ve chose this path and everything seemed to be out of its place. You just keep working, working and working, the passion wears off and you’re living on like a zombie


Although yes I do need to work to feed myself and my parents ♥️ But also being able to look out for patients who are appreciative for my help to solve their problems is also the reason I chose this career (although sometimes I can’t even solve my own problems 😅)


I think everyone who works sincerely and doing their best deserve to be appreciated, regardless of occupation type


Recently having a few people telling me to live the life that makes myself happy, genuinely appreciate those advice and people being a part of my life 


My life ain’t perfect


And there are nights I’m thinking if this is the life I wanted


I guess, at least I am taking one step at a time, even though it is a bit slow, but I’m progressing towards the life I would want to be in


Well, not all days are good days


But at least they are good days in life, and I cherish those moments


After all, life is too short, so why fill it up with and magnify those miserable moments? Not worth it…


Cheers to awesome people and customers in my life! We all deserve to be happy and I hope we all can be happy in this life! ♥️